Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Need a Dollar (Remix)




I've been in a rap mood lately, and i don't normally listen to rap such as lil wayne or anything like that. But i absolutely love artists like wax. He's sort of a youtube artist, he makes videos and songs and posts them on youtube. As of lately he's signed to a record deal and touring the country doing shows which is great for him. He also makes comedy shorts that he posts, and you should go through his channel and see some of them, i find them hilarious.

This is a cover of the i need a dollar song, and it really plays into the theme of most of his music, about money and struggling. I think i like this version better, though I'm probably biased because i love wax himself so much. Dumbfounded is featured on this track, i did his up in the air song a while back. Whenever the two of them collaborate they call themselves "clockwise". And they've done quite a few together.

I love the lines in this song if you give it a close listen. They're very clever. I've listened to tons of both of their music and have really appreciated all of their musical talents pertaining to the music and the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment