Saturday, October 1, 2011

Netsky - Tomorrow's Another Day VIP




Finally i'm back. Had a long week with homework, classes and social life catching up to me. Well i'm at work now and i don't need to be doing anything really, so lets talk about some music!

This is netsky, he does some of my favorite liquid dnb songs. All of the ones I've heard are always a perfect mix of relaxing and smooth. He really doesn't vary from that as far as I've seen. But he does this so well that i would hope he continues in his style.

Netsky is one of those artists where its hard to dislike any of his songs in particular but really easy to love certain ones. I could be in any type of music mood, and if netsky comes on through shuffle or i see it in a play list, ill listen through it because i love it. I picked this particular song only because it was the last one i listened to from him. A quick YouTube search comes up with tons of great music by him, its all worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment