Monday, September 26, 2011

Arion - Pokémon (Dubstep Remix) HD




What a throwback. This is a perfect remix of the pokemon theme. I hear a lot of half assed remixes of theme songs and old tunes, but done well its just the shit. I especially love the idea of pikachu screaming his name at the drop. Just brilliant.

I've noticed this artist does a lot of remixes and only a few original songs. In my opinion, that doesn't mean he isn't creative enough to write his own, because he obviously can. And the song he re does is far different than it used to be. I think its just another creative outlet for a mind, a way to hear a song you like in the way you want.

I could see this being a huge hit if it were put in a dub set by any dj. Just the nostalgia mixed with the appropriateness of the song make it really a potential favorite of any lineup of songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment