Sunday, September 25, 2011

Noisia - Shellshock (feat. Foreign Beggars) (Official Video)




I was going do Noisia's newest song up here, but when i was doing a little searching around i found out that they came out with a ridiculously amazing music video just a few months ago for one of my favorite songs of his and i had no idea. I was going to do the Noisia's remix of Labrinth's Earthquake. Which made me realize every song he does he goes heavier and harder. But i couldn't pass up the chance to talk about this video.

Noisia is made up of three dutch guys, and they've been making music for a decade almost. I went to go see them back when their song sigma was all the rage and its in my top three shows i ever went to. They played on the same lineup as Pendulum, Caspa, 12th planet, and Subfocus. And i was there with N-thiogen, needless to say i had an amazing night.

I really enjoy GOOD MC's over tracks like this, I've heard a lot of shit MC's ruin tracks too though. But the Foreign Beggars have done a bunch of tracks with Noisia, and this is one of their best. They're two guys from the UK that rap with artists like him. I hate that they can be famous with music like that over there but over here they're near unknown.

This isn't the complete song, i really encourage you to go give that one a listen because its great. But in this video, the way they're interrogating the little boy/minotaur, and the timing with the swat team, guns and the drops. Its brilliant! The first time i watched it i was screaming and laughing in my dorm and my roommates came over to find out what the fuck i was freaking out about.

Just this past week I've been realizing that electronic artists are giving more attention to the quality of their music videos, because i've seen at least five this week that i enjoyed so much. I'm glad too, i think its really good for the community that people really start paying that some attention, because its an art form in and of itself. Its also great for their image, and for the song's exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment