Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Russo - Bad Tonight (Shock One Remix)



Finally the full version is up on youtube! I can't believe it barely has 2000 views, that's just not right. I actually haven't heard the original version by rusko, which i will probably have to listen to before i finish this post.

(just listened to it, its amazing and much better than rusko's fist stuff he came out with when he was new to the scene)

Shock one is still the song I'm going to do though. They do a fucking awesome job with their remixes. The beginning with the string instrument and melody is all their own, and it just morphs it into a real shock one track. They have a specific style that is really true to DnB. A lot of people do drumstep or dub or play with the styles but they're really true to the genre which is nice sometimes.

I would love to see this track live, its very easy to dance along to and sing along to. I haven't heard everything they've done but I've never disliked a song of theirs so i think i could probably look up every single one of their songs and like it as well. Which kind of makes them a favorite artist of mine, but i don't listen to them enough for that. I can't tell you why.

Ill try and do that this week and maybe post some here. Below some of the other day's vids, we'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment