Monday, September 12, 2011

The first post!

This is the first of hopefully many posts here. I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but to be honest have never done anything like this before so we'll see how this goes.

As for a little background- I'm from the Los Angeles area of California. I moved there in the seventh grade and lived there up until the year after i graduated high school. About three weeks ago i moved to Anchorage, Alaska to go to college. I study aviation at UAA, and i love it here.

 I am definitely an audiophile, I have a huge organized music collection and listen to music for hours a day. I'm going to try and post one song per day here and have a small review of why its the song of the day. I'm primarily into electronic music such as drum and bass or dubstep, but you'll see i also love everything from country, classical, death metal, pop, rap, all of it. So expect to see some variety unless i'm binge-ing on a certain genre.

I have a ton of friends who dabble as dj's and the like, so occasionally i will mention that i heard a song first through them. Also i will post links to their music here and there which you should definitely check out. I wish i could do what they do, I have ideas floating around in my head about remixes and songs but i just don't have that musical ability to turn it into anything and when i know someone who can i really respect that. Is that jealousy? I don't know... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment