Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dumbfoundead - 'Up In The Air' Official Video



Dumbfoundead is the shit. One of my favorite rappers of this genre and best friends with another of my favorites- wax. I think this song has been around for a while, because I've known about him for a bit, and this was one of the first songs i heard by him.

Whatever that little keyboard melody is in the background is really cute and actually kind of makes the song (at least for me). It also kind of talks about how he feels about making it in his career, which touches on what a lot of us feel too. He's one of those artists that everyone should recognize and he should be a super star, and for no reason at all he isn't. Although i think he's going to get big in the next few years. I'm hoping -widely known-radio playing-status, but we'll see.

Also, this is a fan made video that they did an excellent job with. I love that panda hoodie, if it weren't $70 dollars i would own one for sure. Its also filmed in the valley in southern California where i'm from. And it slightly makes me homesick too, because its spot on with how things are there. If you've ever been there you know it looks exactly like the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment