Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ShockOne - Crucify Me ft. Phetsta (Part 1,2 Mix Full)



I said i would do another shock one and here it is. Crucify me is an original track by them, featuring Phetsta.

I'm not 100% on their relation to each other but i know that they're both from the DnB scene in Australia (which if you remember is where pendulum came out of). From doing a little research i found out the guys in shock one were in pendulum's band before, and they split and became separate electronic artists. Phetsta on the other hand also is an aussie but is just collabing with shock one for the track. I could be wrong.

The song could fool me as a pendulum track with no problem. Definitely sounds like their singer and the vocal effects they usually use. The part I and II are definitely like "The Island" By Pendulum they do a dawn and dusk version where one is DnB and the other is dub just like this track. I'm not bringing up the pendulum thing as a bad thing, i love more tracks in this style no matter who's doing them, and its understandable that former band mates and probably great friends bounce ideas off of each other etc.

To be honest i have almost every pendulum song on my iPod and i can tell ill probably listen to these tracks more than the ones it reminds me of.

I have found hundreds of songs with maybe a thousand views, sometimes ten thousand, and they were masterpieces. I don't understand how they can be so unknown. Maybe they would be huge tracks if people had listened to it just once but they were never given the chance, or what.. but its a shame, i wish they had more exposure- they deserve it and there would be more variety and talent in the music industry. Which is better for everyone.

Side note: Part two kicks in at 4:26.

No comments:

Post a Comment